Offered in conjunction with the Lorain Lighthouse Foundation, this cruise involves a shuttle ride to and from the historic Lorain Lighthouse, as well as a tour of the interior of the structure. Learn about the history of the lighthouse as volunteers stand by to answer any questions you may have.
- Departure Location: Oasis Marinas at Port Lorain
- Shuttles run every 45 minutes
- Cost: $20 (Click HERE to purchase tickets and learn more!)
Interested in taking a tour of the Lighthouse on a day and time of your choosing? Click HERE for the application. Call Frank at (440) 960-2301 for further details and to submit applications/fees.
Lighthouse Sunset Wine Dinner
Organized by the Lorain Lighthouse Foundation and offered every Tuesday from June 16-September 8, 2020, this specialty cruise not only involves a fantastic dining experience at the Lighthouse but also includes a tour of the structure. Dinner and wine pairings are provided by the Erie Steak & Seafood Co. Restaurant. The cruise departs from the guest dock at Oasis Marinas at Port Lorain. To purchase tickets, call 440-984-1012.
- Departure Location: Oasis Marina at Port Lorain
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: $130 (Click HERE to purchase tickets and learn more!)