The Lorain Port Authority offers various facilities and locations that can be rented for events of all sizes. We can accommodate gatherings as small as a birthday or family party and events as large as a festival or concert!
Locations include Riverside Park, Lakeside Park and Black River Landing. Our shuttle boats, which hold 18 passengers each, include the “Pride of Lorain” and the “Lady Charleston.”
How To Rent/Reserve a Facility
A completed application with deposit (if applicable) is required for reservation of any facility. Applications are available at the Port Authority offices (M-F 8:30am-4:30pm) or may be filled out online and brought into the office.
Applications will be reviewed in a timely manner for approval. The Lorain Port Authority reserves the right to reject any request and all Port functions take precedence.
Steps for Renting/Reserving a Facility
- Determine which facility best fits your needs.
- Review the Rules and Regulations Information on the Rental Application above.
- Complete a facility rental application.
- If applicable, pay the deposit.
- Pay balance for rental fee 2 weeks prior to event.
- Pick up keys, if necessary, a few days prior to the event.
- At the conclusion of the event, clean up the facility.
- Return keys to the Lorain Port Authority Office as soon as possible after your event.
- Deposit will then be refunded if the site is clean and no damage has been done to the facility.