|Pavilions||On Lakeside Avenue overlooking Marina||No charge, but must fill out application.|
How To Rent/Reserve a Facility
A completed application with deposit (if applicable) is required for reservation of any facility. Applications are available at the Port Authority offices (M-F 8:30am-4:30pm) or may be filled out online and brought into the office.
Applications will be reviewed in a timely manner for approval. The Lorain Port Authority reserves the right to reject any request and all Port functions take precedence.
Steps for Renting/Reserving a Facility
- Determine which facility best fits your needs.
- Review the Rules and Regulations Information on the Rental Application above.
- Complete a facility rental application.
- If applicable, pay the deposit.
- Pay balance for rental fee 2 weeks prior to event.
- Pick up keys, if necessary, a few days prior to the event.
- At the conclusion of the event, clean up the facility.
- Return keys to the Lorain Port Authority Office as soon as possible after your event.
- Deposit will then be refunded if the site is clean and no damage has been done to the facility.